easy refreshing coffee flavoured ice cream with 4 ingredients ! Ice cream that is sure to test your taste buds and no machine required , yet so creamy. Bonus recipe , a frothy cold coffee to pull it all off together.
ingredients for ice cream
makes about a Liter
200 ml whipping cream (atleast 30% fat)
1 tin condensed milk
1.5 – 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
chocolate chunks (optional)
for cold coffee
1 scoop coffee ice cream
1/2 cup chilled milk
- for ice cream , in a clean bowl , add whipping cream.
- with a electric beater , whip the cream for about a minute.
- add coffee powder and beat for 2 minutes.
- scrape the sides and add the condensed milk .
- mix until the condensed milk is incorporated well.
- add 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips and gently mix around.
- pour into a container and close it well.
- transfer the mixture to the freezer and allow to set overnight.
- when ready to serve , dip a ice cream scooper in hot water and scoop.
- decorte with a few more chocolate chips .
- the ice cream is very creamy and crystal free , !
for the cold coffee
- in a Blender , add a scoop of the above ice cream and milk.
- blend for a minute and serve immediately in tall glasses.
- the sweetness is just perfect , but feel free to add more .