A fulfilling snack filled with goodness of veggies and cheese 🙂 for kids and adults.
Makes 10 individual servings
- 5 medium Potatoes ,with skin on
- 1/2 cup Boiled Sweetcorn /Canned
- 1/4 th cup Kidney Beans boiled/canned
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil + extra for brushing
- 1/2 of a Red Pepper cut into tiny pieces
- 1 tbsp chopped Fresh Coriander
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 4-5 tbsp Grated Mozarella or Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Red Chillies chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Pre heat oven to 200 c
- Wash & prick the potatoes in several places with a fork.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Cook on the oven shelf for 1 hour till its crispy.
- The inside should be soft when poked with a fork.
- Remove the potatoes and gently cut them into halt, lenghtwise.
- Scoop out the middle leaving out the edges.
- Save the scooped potatoes for another recipe.
- Brush the inside of all the scooped out potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle a little salt.
- Turn the oven to grill mode and return the potatoes with the cut side up into the oven.
- Cook under the grill until its crisp on the inside.
- Now , in a big bowl mix corn, beans, red pepper, lemon juice, salt ,pepper, chillies , coriander leaves and cheese .
- Mix well and spoon in the mixture carefully into the potato pots.
- Return into the oven and just grill them until the cheese melts.
Note:- Since potatoes are bland adjust chillies as per your taste.