Hot Chocolate is popular during winters. Try this refreshing flavour of White Chocolate …..mmmm…yum…!!
And who dosn”t like chocolates…..??In every form….solid mass or liquid …its heavenly 🙂 I love hot chocolate and my little one too, guess its in our genes 😉 . He once asked me, “”why cannot everything be chocolate flavoured?”” . I mean everything from veggies to fruits , from idly to sambar :-D. Not a bad idea huh ……
Anyways this hot chocolate was different because of the white chocolate. White Chocolate is not chocolate in real sense, but who cares …:-D. Using a good quality of chocolate is the key to any hot chocolate and this one is no different. I have used Lindt white chocolate and there is a clear difference in the taste.
Makes 1 big mug
- 1 cup Milk
- 50 gms of White Chocolate (use more if you like)
- 1/4th cup of Cooking Cream
- Whipping Cream to decorate
- In a small saucepan , add a glass of milk and heat it.
- When the milk is hot add the cream and bring it to a boil.
- Remove from the flame and the chocolate pieces.
- Mix well till the chocolate melts.
- Pour it into a mug and add a dollop of whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.
- You can add different flavourings like cinnamon , caramel sauce etc….
- Using cream , gives the hot chocolate extra creaminess. Its purely optional and purely divine 🙂
- There is no need for extra sugar, but if you like it a bit more sweet then yes