Makes 12-13 big ones
1.5 cups all purpose flour
3/4 th cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 + 1/2 cup milk
100 gms dark chocolate chopped
1 tablespoon goji berries + for decoration
- In a big bowl , add soft butter and sugar.
- Mix using a fork or use an electric blender.
- When combined , add vanilla extract and milk.
- Mix again until combined well.
- Sift all purpose flour , add soda , salt .
- Mix again . If the mixture looks dry , add 1/2 cup milk little at a time .
- I used the full 1/2 cup of milk.
- The dough will be sticky.
- Add goji berries and chocolate.
- Mix well . If you have time , cover and refrigerator the dough for 30 mins in the fridge.
- Pre heat the oven to 180c.
- Spoon a tablespoon of dough onto a baking tray.
- Leave space for the dough to expand , it will double in size.
- Decorate with berries (optional)
- Place it in the pre heated oven for about 11-13 mins.
- Remove form the oven and cool completely.
- The cookie will be crispy from the corner and soft from the inside.
- Store in an airtight container.