Spicy and soft butter toast , with carrots & onions. Serve as a snack or for breakfast !
makes 6-7 bread slices
1 big Onion, finely chopped
1 big Carrot, finely chopped
1 tablespoon coriander, finely chopped
1-2 green chillies , finely chopped
50 gms soft butter
salt to taste
8-10 fresh bread slices
- In a bowl , add onions , carrots, coriander, salt and chillies.
- Mix well.
- Add soft butter and mix until well combined.
- It is important for the butter to be soft.
- Heat a griddle.
- Spread on one side of the bread slice , a generous thin layer of the mixture.
- Place the slice on the griddle and toast on both sides until crisp.
- The masala side will be soft because of the butter and the bottom crisp.
- Enjoy as a snack or as breakfast immediately.