Only 3 ingredients chocolate cake , when you don’t have many ingredients on hand. The cake is super yummy and moist. Have included optional ganache frosting and also what to do with leftover ganache ! Just 3 ingredients for a cake , you got to believe this 😃
Makes one 5 inch cake
150 gms of chocolate cookies (use whatever brand you like)
3/4 th cup milk
1 teaspoon baking powder
Optional chocolate ganache frosting
100 ml cream
200 gms chocolate, chopped
1 teaspoon honey
- In a mixie jar , add cookies
- Blend to a smooth powder.
- Remove into a bowl and break any lumps.
- Add baking powder and dry mix until well incorporated.
- Add milk and make a smooth paste. Do not over mix, just until combined.
- Pour the prepared batter to a greased cake tin.
- Bake @ 200c for about 15-20 mins , until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and cook completely.
- Remove from the cake tin.
- For the Ganache : heat cream on low flame and bring it to a boil.
- Add chopped chocolate and mix until the chocolate melts and it’s smooth.
- Add honey for glossy finish.
- Once cake is cooled , frost the cake with ganache.
- Refrigerator for an hour before serving.
- It’s a must try , soft and do heavenly !
Left over ganache can be used to make hot chocolate or cold chocolate milk.
Try other eggless bakes 👆