Cheesy spinach garlic bread is surely a kid pleaser snack with the goodness to Spinach, sneaked into meals of fussy eaters !
9 bread slices
5 cloves garlic
1 small handful coriander leaves
100 gms spinach , fresh or frozen
1 teaspoon pink salt
Butter to spread
Red chilli flakes
Grated mozzarella cheese
- In a Blender , add garlic , peppercorns, salt , coriander leaves , spinach.
- Grind to a smooth paste.
- Water is not required but if the paste is dry add little water.
- Remove into a bowl.
- On a baking tray, arrange 9 bread slices close to each other.
- Butter the slices and to apply the paste to all the slices.
- Top it with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle salt and red chilli flakes.
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 200c until the slices are crisp and the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with choice of sauce !
Note – butter can be applied to both sides of the bread to make it buttery and crispy.
WANT EVEN MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES? follow me along on Facebook @heapofspice , Instagram heapofspice16 and Subscribe to my YouTube channel.