Making pizza cannot get easier than this ! Easy pan pizza using my crazy dough. Add veggies of choice to make this cheesy , crispy crust pizza.
A few weeks back , I posted the trending bread art foccacia . Using the same easy crazy dough , I have made this pan pizza. The pizza turns crusty on the outside and soft from the inside. Traditional pizzas are made in oven but here to cut the time and make it instantly , comes out handy our own pan. The important thing to remember is to pre heat your pan for 2-3 mins in medium high heat. So when the base is placed in the pan and covered, it gets the right temperature to make a good pizza. This can also be made using a tawa or griddle. If required the pizza can be baked in the oven @200 c until the cheese melts.
How to make the crazy dough, check out here
Makes 5-6 medium pizzas
Pizza Dough * check out the link
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Vegetables( corn , baby corn , mushroom)
Basil Leaves few
- Check out the link on how to make the crazy dough.
- Once the dough has proofed and doubled in size, punch to remove air.
- Pull out a piece of dough and using dry flour, roll into 1/2 inch thick disk.
- Using a fork , punch a few holes so that the base does not puff up.
- Meanwhile , pre heat a pan in medium high.
- Brush little oil in the pan , place the rolled disk onto the pan .
- Slightly stretch the dough to fit the pan.
- Close a lid and cook the dough on medium height for a minute.
- Remove the lid and flip the base .
- Lower the heat and spread pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle oregano and little salt.
- Add mozzarella cheese , vegetables and basil leaves.
- Cover with little more cheese.
- Increase the heat to medium high and close the lid.
- Cook until the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle red chilli flakes .
- Remove onto a plate and cut into slices.
- Crispy and cheesy pizza ready !
Note – Here I have used baby corn , mushrooms and fresh corn. The vegetables have been sautéed individually in little oil and tossed in red chilli powder. Spicy sautéed vegetables ready to be used in pizza.
want to check out my bread art ?