Who does not love pav bhaji ? The buttered pav or bread slices dunked in the rich , creamy bhaji is a food lover’s true delight ! One veggie that gives a unique taste to the bhaji is cauliflower . Try this recipe , you will love it.
3 tablespoons + 50 gms butter
1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
1 big onion , finely chopped
1/2 cup finely chopped vegetables (cauliflower, carrots, french beans , capsicum)
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
2 tomatoes finely chopped
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder to taste
2 tablespoons pav bhaji masala
2 big potatoes boiled
Coriander to garnish
How to make Pav Buns !
- In a pan , add 3 tablespoons butter and let it melt.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute.
- Add onions and fry until soft.
- Next add finely chopped veggies and cook until the veggies turn soft.
- Once the veggies are soft , add turmeric powder , salt , pav bhaji masala and fry until the masala oozes fat.
- Add boiled potatoes and mash it using a mashed.
- Add 2 cups water to thin down the bhaji.
- Bring it to boil.
- Squeeze lemon juice , coriander and a slice of butter.
- Serve hot with buttered pav or bread.