Mayonnaise is a egg based light and creamy sauce, that is used in burgers , sandwiches , rolls and as dips. Here we are making 2 delicious eggless mayonnaise that can be whipped in just 30 secs, right 30 seconds ! Use just few ingredients from your kitchen and whip up this deliciousness.
Makes 1.5 cups
For the eggless mayonnaise
3/4 th cup oil
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon white vinegar
Salt to taste
For the chilli paste
7-8 red dry chillies , soaked in hot water for 30 mins
1 big clove garlic or 3-4 small cloves
1 teaspoon cumin/jeera seeds
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon fresh coriander
- In a big mixer jar , add oil , milk , salt and vinegar.
- Close the lid and whip for 30 seconds until the mix converts into a thick creamy sauce.
- Voila ! The base of the eggless mayonnaise is ready to use.
- To take it to the next step , let’s make the chilli paste.
- In a small jar , add soaked chillies , cumin seeds , garlic , salt and coriander leaves.
- Using little water in which the red chillies were soaking , grind into a very smooth paste.
- Now the chilli paste is ready to use.
- This paste can be used in sandwiches or noodles.
- To make the chilli mayonnaise , divide the mayonnaise in 2 bowls.
- In one bowl , add 2-3 tablespoons of chilli paste and mix well until combined.
- The consistency may thin down a bit and hence refrigerate the mayonnaise for an hour. The mayonnaise will be thicker.
- Now it’s ready to use in sandwiches , burgers , as dips or in rolls.
- To store : refrigerate in an airtight container and use in a couple of days.